Tulbach House was founded in 2012 by Gwen Fourie and currently houses average of 34 People at one time.
Most of which are Alzheimer's patients that need special care, love and understanding.
Our Staff are well trained and skilled in Alzheimer's patient care. Staff training is suplemented by regular refreshment courses. We offer 24 hour supervision and a qualified nurse on the premisis as well as a 24 hour security system.
There are 3-4 people per room depending on the size of the room. Single rooms and rooms available for married couples as well as all bedding and towels.
- 24 hour care
- 24 hour Armed response
- Balanced meals
- Grooming: Manicure and pedicure gets done once a week
- Hair gets washed & blow dried Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Hairdresser to cut on request.
- CCTV surveillance cameras
- Visiting hours relatives always welcome
- Rails to hold on
Mobirise page software - Go now